Frequently Asked Questions

Insurance Questions

We are Insurance agency provides Health Insurance, life Insurance and Motor (Car) Insurance. We are also provides immigration and tax solutions!

No medical exam term life insurance uses a streamlined application and underwriting process. The application is completed by telephone in as little as 15 minutes. No medical exam is required and you can be approved in a little as 24 hours.
Coverage is available from $50,000 to $500,000 for ages 18-65.

The payment mode is the frequency of premium payments for a life insurance policy. You can pay for your policy annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly.

The less frequently you pay, the less expensive it will be over the course of the year. For example, annually is the least expensive mode and monthly is the most expensive.

No there is no Live Chat Support available. You can contact to 818-585-7600 or mail [email protected]

We are available Mon-Fri, 9:00 AM to 6:00PM

We don’t encourage submitting multiple applications at once, unless you want to buy multiple policies. One application with one company is the best way to start. Once we have the approval from that company, we can compare your rate with other companies if you were not approved as applied.

No! Your rate is guaranteed to stay the same during the entire term period (10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 35 years). These are called fully-guaranteed or level term policies, and the best thing about them is the cost does not increase.

No. Most life insurance companies require applicants to be U.S. residents, but citizenship is not required. Most companies require non-citizens to hold a permanent visa/green card. Very few companies offer coverage to people with a temporary work visa.

Tax Questions

A split refund lets you divide your refund, in any proportion you want, and direct deposit the funds into up to three different accounts with U.S. financial institutions. Use Part I of Form 8888, Allocation of Refund (Including Savings Bond Purchases) to request to have your refund split. The accounts must be in your name. You may also use part or all of your refund to buy up to $5,000 in paper or electronic U.S. Series I Savings Bonds for yourself or someone else by using Part II of Form 8888.

Generally, you must make estimated tax payments for the current tax year if both of the following apply:

  • You expect to owe at least $1,000 in tax for the current tax year after subtracting your withholding and refundable credits.
  • You expect your withholding and refundable credits to be less than the smaller of:
    • 90% of the tax to be shown on your current year’s tax return, or
    • 100% of the tax shown on your prior year’s tax return. (Your prior year tax return must cover all 12 months.)

There are special rules for:

  • Farmers and fishermen
  • Certain household employers
  • Certain higher income taxpayers
  • Nonresident aliens

To claim your child as your dependent, your child must meet either the qualifying child test or the qualifying relative test:

  • To meet the qualifying child test, your child must be younger than you and either younger than 19 years old or be a “student” younger than 24 years old as of the end of the calendar year.
  • There’s no age limit if your child is “permanently and totally disabled” or meets the qualifying relative test.

In addition to meeting the qualifying child or qualifying relative test, you can claim that person as a dependent only if these three tests are met:

  1. Dependent taxpayer test
  2. Citizen or resident test, and
  3. Joint return test

For Tax changes for the current year please contact to 818-585-7600 or mail [email protected]

Immigration Questions

No. There is no visa that covers casual work. All applicants who plan to work in the United States must have an approved petition prior to their visa appointment.

No. There is no age limit to apply for a temporary work visa.

You are encouraged to apply for your nonimmigrant student visa as soon as you have your I-20. To ensure you get an early and timely date you may apply at anytime. However, a student visa may be issued no more than 120 days prior to the start date mentioned on your I-20.

Exchange visitors may only enter the United States within 30 days of the beginning of the program, as stated on your Form DS-2019, regardless of when your visa was issued.

A visa must be valid at the time a traveler seeks admission to the United States, but the expiration date of the visa (validity period/length of time the visa can be used) has no relation to the length of time a temporary visitor may be authorized by the Department of Homeland Security to remain in the United States. Persons holding visas valid for multiple entries may make repeated trips to the United States, for travel for the same purpose, as long as the visa has not expired, and the traveler has done nothing to become ineligible to enter the United States, at port-of-entry.

No. If the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection Immigration Officer at the port-of-entry admitted you into the United States for a specific period of time, s/he will note your authorized period of stay on your admission stamp or paper Form I-94, called an Arrival/Departure Record. You will be able to remain in the United States during your authorized period of stay, even if your visa expires during the time you are in the United States. Since your admission stamp or paper Form I-94 documents your authorized stay and is the official record of your permission to be in the United States, it is very important to keep inside your passport.

Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after the visa applicant’s interview by a consular officer. Applicants are advised of this requirement when they apply. For more details please contact to 818-585-7600 or mail [email protected]

If your passport with your admission stamp or paper Form I-94 are lost or stolen, you must get them replaced immediately.  For more details please contact to 818-585-7600 or mail [email protected]

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.